Monday, May 17, 2010

Come Fly With Me

First and foremost, this post is my 50th on this blog. I have been directing this blog for just over 5 months now and it has been one of the most rewarding projects that I have taken on yet. However, The Small Time Visionary wouldn't exist without your support. I know it sounds cliched, but it's the honest truth. You provide the inspiration which drives this blog, so I humbly congratulate you on making this blog what it is today. Thank you.


As most of you should know by now, my ultimate dream is to have the ability to fly. Imagine being able to take off and fly to any location you could think of. The journey in itself is worth the trip. I can only imagine the sensation of swooping through the air, touching the clouds and feeling the wind on my body. It all sounds a little sensual, no? Fetish? Perhaps. But I'll let my psychologist deal with that some other day.

Nevertheless, flying is cool! Here are some gratuitous "Aircraft" shots that I took on the way to NYC and on the way back from Virginia. I thought I'd ease my way into these NYC photos and posts, so enjoy!






stv

No comments:

Post a Comment