Thursday, April 15, 2010

Childs Play

Remember when you were a little kid and you were so small that you could make a fort out of a television or refrigerator box? All you needed were some sofa cushions and some blankets and you had yourself a bonafide bomb-proof lair. Remember when the floor was lava? You used to jump from couch to chair to table like a damn maniac. Now a days I can't jump on a couch or bed without breaking it. Remember playing hide and seek? I used to be able to hide under the sink in the bathroom. I used to be able to climb to the top of a closet and hide on the shelves. Remember being a kid? I sure do. Those were the days, but my baby cousins keep me young.








loves,

stv

1 comment:

  1. Man, I love shooting little kids. They're probably the most fun I have had shooting people. And we both know The floor is lava is still a game we all play....when we're drunk enough.

    ReplyDelete