Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Reading Week Update pt.I

Sorry for the lack of an update, ladies and gents. I'm going through another one of those phases where I'm not really inspired to shoot. I have been reviewing a lot of my old shots though and have been finalizing them; adding that little stv touch to many of them! I came across this series of shots that I took on the University of Calgary Campus back in the early fall of 2008. Since it is reading week and most students are sick of school already (myself included), I figured it would be appropriate to post photos that I have taken throughout the campus over the past year and some. So crack open your textbooks, brew up a pot of coffee and grab a highlighter; let stv take you to school. LOL, lame! Enjoy!

"Irony's Anti-Smoking Ad"



"Staircase of Knowledge"



"Soapboxing Stencilist"



"Parkinglot Pimpin'"




stv

No comments:

Post a Comment