Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Perfect Sunday: pt. I

I can't tell you how much I appreciate my Sunday's. For the last few years, my Sunday's were spent playing basketball with the Unicorns but since we took the year off as a sort of sabbatical I've found that I can use my Sunday's to unwind for a change or do other things that are important to me.

Last Sunday, Chloe and I spent the day taking a nice scenic walk around the S.W. of Calgary. We started on Sandy Beach, headed to the Glenmore Reservoir and then to Shaganappi Golf Course. We did some exploring and we each saw some new things in our city that we haven't seen yet or have wondered how to see up close. Calgary is full of surprises and it was great to make some new discoveries even in a city that I have lived in my whole life. Spending the day to take photos during what was a fairly grey and gloomy day was a tremendous challenge but a very helpful exercise to help get through the winter time blues. Enjoy!





























Come back tomorrow to see the second and last part of the series!


stv

1 comment:

  1. Your soo Deep man! maybe i'll start bloggin big too...nah im too lazy! don't make fun of my blog. haha

    ReplyDelete